Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 for 229 Various Vacancies – Candidates can apply thought online mode from official website www.csb.gov.in
Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles has given employment notification for the recruitment of 229 Scientist-B, Computer Programmer, Inspector and Other posts.All the eligible can apply to this recruitment. CSB has uploaded the notification for recruitment of 229 posts. Here we have given the very helpful details about this recruitment. So kindly see and read the full article and then apply for this posts. It is a golden chance to have job in Central Silk Board.
Total No of Posts: 229 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist-B: 65 Posts
- Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Inspector (Silk): 04 Posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
- Senior Mechanic (Cold Storage & Electrical): 03 Posts
- Assistant (Technical): 06 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning): 01 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 112 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 15 Posts
- Candidates age should not more than 35 years forost 1 & 2 ,
- 30 years for Posts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 10,
- 27 years for Post 8,
- 25 years for Post 11, 12, 13 & 14 as on 14-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: For details about Education Qualification please visit their official notification
- Log on to the website www.csb.gov.in.
- If you are a registered member then Click on Already Registered else go to New Registration.
- After that fill all the details in the Application form and save as “Draft”.
- The data is in Draft mode, so if there is any mistakes then correct it and then Click “Submission (Final)”.
- After Submitting online, application number will be allotted.
- Take print out of application and send it along with mentioned documents.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online & Hard Copy of Applications: 14/03/2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications for remote areas: 24/03/2014.