State Bank of India SBI Specialist Carde Officer Recruitment 2014 for Any Graduates – Candidates Can Apply Online for SBI Specialist Carde Officer Post from Official Website www.sbi.co.in
Great news for all bank job seekers, Recently the one of the main and most reputed bank of India SBI has announced for filling up the post of specialist carde officer at any part of India for 393 posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can fill up the online application form from 17-02-2014 onwards. The final date for filling up the online application form is 06-03-2014. All the details regarding the recruitment like eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees etc is given below or at the official website of the SBI at ww.sbi.co.in.
- Name of the Company: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Special Carde Office (SCO)
- No. of posts: 393 posts
- Age Limit: in between 21 to 45 years
- Age relaxation : As per govt. rules
- Eligibility criteria : as below,
Qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation in any of the given degree in computer science, civil engg., electricsl engg., IT, Electronics, MBA (Finance), LLB, MA, M. Sc., MCA, CA and various eligiblity for different posts.
- Application fees:
- For General and OBC candidates required to pay RS. 500\-
- For SC/ST/PWD needed to pay RS 100\-
- Mode of Appying : Online mode only.
- Important Dates :
- Start date of online Application : 17.02.2014
- Last Date On-line registration of application : 06.03.2014
- Payment of fee Off-line : 19.02.2014 to 08.03.2014
- Date of Online Test : 19.04.2014
- Downloading of call letter for Online test : 10.04.2014 (ONWARDS)
- Applying Procedure:
- Eligible candidates have to fill up online application form from the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in after which they will be needed to pay the application fees which can be done by the following way.
- After filling up the online application form, a challan/cash voucher will be generated with all the details of the candidate.
- Candidate has to pay the fees at any of the SBI branch with the computer generated challan.
- Once the fees is paid to the SBI counter through the computer generated challan, the application form is now filled up.
Official Advertisement : Click Here